The practice is open Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 hrs.
Consultation on appointment
- Between 08:00-10:00, 11:00-12:00 hrs and 14:30-16:30 hrs, we work on an appointment-only basis. You can call the practice to make an appointment, preferably between 08:00 and 10:30 hrs. Please be aware that your doctor has 10 minutes per consultation. If you want to talk about several problems or if your problem requires a longer consultation (for example psychological problems), please request a double appointment.
- Home visits
- Home visits will usually take place between 12:00 and 14:00 hrs (unless it is an emergency). If you want your doctor to visit you at home, please call the assistant before 10:00 in the morning to make an appointment.
- Consultation by telephone
- If you want to ask a question by telephone, please call the assistant first and you will be called back by your doctor between 10:00-11:00 or 12:00-14:30 hrs. You can also consult your doctor by using our patient portal.
- Lunch break
- We have a lunch break at 12:30-13:00 hrs. Our reception desk is closed then, and our assistant is not available by telephone. In case of emergency, you can still reach us: choose emergency in our telephone menu.
- Assistant consultation
- Our assistants also do consultations. You can make an appointment with them in order to have your blood pressure measured; your ears cleaned; to receive an injection; to have your urine or blood sugar analysed; to have stitches removed.
- Nurse practitioner consultation
- Louise Pernot-Pavon, our nurse practitioner is available for consultations on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You can make an appointment with her for chronic diseases like diabetes, asthma, COPD and heart and vascular diseases.
- In case of emergency
- - During working days 08:00-17:00 hrs: tel. 020-6938577 (press 1)
- - In the evening/night or during the weekends: tel. 088-0030600
- - In life-threatening situations: tel. 112
- Should I make an appointment about my medical problem, or not?
- If you are unsure if an appointment is necessary for your medical or psychosocial problem, please telephone our assistant for advice or visit Thuisarts.nl. Thuisarts.nl is the website of all general practitioners in the Netherlands. You will find reliable information in Dutch about most medical problems and advice about how to handle them.