I have a complaint

Do you have a complaint about our practice?

We want to carry out our work professionally and find it important that you trust us. Of course, it is possible that you do not have a good feeling after contacting our practice. For example, you feel that you have not been taken seriously or you have not been able to reach the practice properly. We would like to know as soon as possible, so that we can discuss it with you and make improvements if necessary.

You can file a complaint by filling in the complaint form and handing it in to one of our employees. Our practice will then handle your complaint.

Your GP or another staff member will call you to clarify your complaint. We will then respond to your complaint in writing.

We aim to process your complaint within one month at the latest and to complete it together with you.

Are you still not satisfied, or would you rather not discuss your complaint with our practice? Then you can discuss your complaint with an independent and impartial complaints officer. The complaints officer will work with you to find a solution to your complaint or problem. The complaints officer can try to mediate the complaint. The complaints officer does not take sides and therefore has no opinion. Everything you tell the complaints officer is confidential. You can use the complaints form on the SKGE website. The complaints officer can be reached on telephone number 088 0229190.

If you cannot reach an agreement with your GP and with mediation by the complaints officer, you can request a ruling on your complaint from the GP Care Disputes Body (geschilleninstantie huisartsenzorg). This independent committee consists of a chairman (lawyer) and members on behalf of the patients and members on behalf of general practitioners. The committee is assisted by an official secretary who is also a lawyer.

The decision of the GP Care Disputes Body is binding. More information can be found at www.skge.nl.